Briefly, Chelsea can go unbeaten this season in the EPL because they possess a “Well Defined” team with lot of talented gems.
I am confident Chelsea will end the season unbeaten. So confident I staked 50 GBP on the blues not losing a single match this season via Paddy Power football betting odds. In this Article I’ll be looking at few reasons why Chelsea can go unbeaten in the EPL.
• Strong Team: The first year of Mourinho’s return to Stamford Bridge wasn’t good enough due to poor build-up in the team. Luckily, he’s settled down comfortably after the tragic end of the previous season to revamp his team by bringing in Diego Costa, Thibaut Courtois, Filipe Luis and former Gunner’s man Cesc Fabregas turning his team to a world class selection.
• In Goal: Goalkeeper Thibaut Courtois, La Liga winner and Champions league finalist displaced one of the finest goalkeepers in premier league history due to his distinctive styles.
• Solid Defence: Although John Terry is sliding down hill but his partnership with his fellow English man Gary Cahill have been productive and solid. Having Ivanovic and Azpilicueta on the right and left flanks respectively is a good one. If Ivanovic is suspended or injured, Azpilicueta is a big choice to replace him and Felipe Luis moving into left-back position.
• Undisputed Holders: Spider Matic has been a very good man in defensive midfield, holding the midfield and preventing attacks from developing. Meanwhile, Cesc Fabregas who is alongside Matic has been formidable and excellent at providing passes to the players upfront and most especially Diego Costa whose goal scoring form has been scintillating since the beginning of the campaign. In my opinion, I think Cesc is Chelsea’s backbone at the moment because of the way he controls the midfield and provides assist.
• Hazard, Willian and Oscar have been excellent at attacking, dribbling, passing and participating in beautiful teamwork. They are inspirational players and very fast at building up a counter-attack and goals. They are one of the most important parts of the team.
• Unstoppable? Goal! Chelsea striker Diego Costa has been a real threat and Nightmares to Defenders and there goalie. The Spanish striker is currently in his peak form. His hobby is bagging in goals from different angles in the 18yard box and I’m glad today as a blue fan to see Diego Costa doing a great job in the blue Jersey.
With the team possessing these attributes, I think Chelsea can fight to the end of the season without suffering a lost.
• Tactician: Blue boss José Mourinho is a top class coach who doesn’t like to taste defeat. He’s a brilliant, highly intelligent, brainy and genius when it comes to execution of tactics. Despite gaining five points from three big teams [Arsenal, Man city and Man united]. José is confident his team can go unbeaten in spite of the youngest of the season.
Follow on Twitter @yazircfc
Thanks for reading. Don’t forget to keep KTBFFH